Friday, September 12, 2008

Feelin' Fine Friday Fmixtape


I think we can all agree that hangovers aren't fun. Lord knows I don't exactly get the same thrill out of the morning after as I do, say, covering myself in Diane's marinade and jumping into a pit of hungry piranhas.

So! Let's do something different this week. Since I really really can't understand what people see in TV On The Radio, and everyone else has already done the new Kings of Leon to death, I'm going to throw out a small mixtape of indie rock that will hopefully get your toes tapping and provide a smile while you guzzle ibuprofen tablets.

1. Maritime - Parade of Punk Rock T-Shirts

2. Said the Whale - This City's A Mess


3. Cinderpop - Bumblebee

4. Vampire Weekend - Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa (Black Dominoes Remix)

5. Two Hours Traffic - Stuck for the Summer







*Disclaimer* I do not encourage the illegal distribution of music. I post these in the hopes that people will enjoy the track enough to purchase the full album. If anyone has a problem with these, don't hesitate to bring it to my attention and I will remove the links immediately.

No comments: